Competitions are played on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. These are a mixture of Medals and Stableford Formats.
We have a booking system in place to reserve a tee for both Social and Competitive golf. This is accessed using the ClubV1 booking system.
Competition results are published using the HowdidIdo App.
- Rules of golf apply together with the current local rules for St Bees Golf Club
HowDidiDo.com which maintains details of players handicaps along with results and scores of qualifying competitions which will resume at St Bees Golf Club.
Members of St Bees Golf Club can register with England Golf to access and view your individual handicap information by visiting the YourEnglandGolf page www.englandgolf.org/members and log on using your email and password. If you have not already registered you can do so at the same page, there is no cost for registering.
Your CDH number is your proof of your handicap. Whether you are playing at an open competition at a course local to you, or even if you are travelling across the country to play fantastic courses further afield. Your CDH card is your link to your handicap record.
- You can download your CDH card for FREE by becoming a member of England Golf
- Your CDH card allows competition organisers to view your up to date Official CONGU handicap
- Your CDH card is official proof of your handicap
- Your CDH card can be used at away clubs all over England to prove your handicap
- Your CDH card is personalised to you with your name and unique CDH number
How to get a Handicap
For those joining:
- Current handicap (Active) – supplied to the Handicap Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org . This will be uploaded to the How Did I Do computer system so that the golfers can play in all applicable competitions.
- No Handicap – To obtain a Handicap, golfers must hand in 3 * 18 Hole Scorecards or 6 * 9 Hole Scorecards or a mixture of both, having played with someone who already has a handicap. For a scorecard to qualify for Handicap purposes, the player MUST note on their scorecard which tees were played from (Men/Junior Men = White or Yellow & Ladies/Junior Ladies = Red). If you do not know anyone who has a handicap please contact any committee member directly or email email@example.com and we will help to arrange this for you. These scores should be forwarded to the Handicap Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org – who will then formally issue a handicap allowing the individual to play in competitions.
- So long as you retain your membership you will keep an active handicap, there is no longer a requirement to enter three competitions in a twelve-month period.
If you have any queries/questions please do not hesitate to CONTACT us.