One month’s golf for £60.00 for a limited time only
Golf is one of the great forms of exercise as well as providing the challenges that St Bees Golf Course provides in picturesque surroundings. St Bees Golf Club invariably remains open all year round, the season operates from March to March.
Since the course re-opened for play on Saturday 16th May, we have analysed the spread of tee times over the last few weeks and concluded that it is now appropriate to encourage Visitors onto the course and to introduce initiatives to welcome new members to the club without compromising the safety or convenience of our Members.
As a result we are pleased to confirm that we are now able to offer the following to visitors, whether new to golf, casual golfers or keen golfers affiliated to other clubs.
One month’s golf for £60.00 (normal visitor rates are up to £15.00 per day and remain for those just wishing to take on the challenges of the golf course periodically). This offer equates to £2 per day (although the full payment of £60.00 is required to take advantage of the offer). It should be noted that the month will commence following acceptance of full payment and access to the tee booking system. Further details below:
- Unfortunately, we are not able to open this offer up to any previous St Bees Golf Members in the 2019/2020 season.
- This offer is restricted to the first one hundred individuals accepted, this will then be reviewed by the St Bees Golf Club Committee, monthly reviews will also be conducted. This is a one-off offer and we do not anticipate repeating this in future years.
- The offer is subject to golfers continuing to strictly observe social distancing and safety regulations relating to the COVID-19 pandemic and all other protocols required of Members and Visitors playing at St Bees, details of which can be found on the Club website at http://www.stbeesgolfclub.co.uk/
Any individual taking up the One month’s golf for £60.00 offer should note the following:
- Currently the Club House Facilities remain closed, other than the toilets.
- Practice areas are currently closed – Under review by the committee
- Club competitions currently remain suspended – Under review by the committee
At the end of your month you are under no obligation, however if you wish to become a full member of St Bees Club, we will discount the £60.00 that you have paid for the cost of this offer off the annual membership price. St Bees offers a variety of memberships, including junior and family memberships. As well as the option to pay in full, we also offer the option to pay utilising standing order within a time frame. A standard adult membership is £260.00 which equates to less than 80p per day and includes a county card. However as previously stated you are under no obligation to join.
How do you apply for this offer?
- In the first instance email email@example.com including a contact number in possible
- Account details for the payment of £60.00 are provided below:
- Account Name: SBGC Course & Machinery A/C
Sort Code: 16-52-21
Account Number: 54247129
- For ease it is requested that you include your name in the payment reference number so that this can be easily identified, or supply a reference number, informing by email to the above address that you have made the payment.
- This will be verified – you will be added to those that can book tee times (we can now operate with one – four balls along as all in the group conform to the basic social distancing rules)
- You will receive details on how to download the app, including instructions on how to book tee times.
- From this point your months golf will commence
- You will be covered with the appropriate visitor’s golf insurance.
We would be delighted to welcome you to St Bees Golf Club should you wish to take advantage of this offer.