All members wishing to play in a club competition must abide by the new Covid-19 registration and scoring procedures outlined below:
- Register a virtual time slot for the competition before 8.00am.
- Re-register a genuine time (after 8.00am) to suit yourself to play as a casual player (along with playing partners)
- Attend club at your registered time to play as a casual player along with your playing partners
Registrations and Casual Bookings should be carried out either using the Club V1 App or by emailing email@example.com. Players must be registered to play in the comp the day before the competition begins
- Play your casual game with 1 person scoring 1 card for all players in time slot. (no exchange of cards, no players or scorers’ signatures required)
- Scorer to enter all the groups scores on the club computer. (only one person allowed in clubhouse) Card to be disposed of safely by the scorer.
- Scorer to sanitize computer screen, desk and themselves on completion.
Competition entry fees
Entry fee is £3 incl. Two’s comp.
- The £3’s to be put in an envelope, dated, comp. name, names of competitors. (please come prepared with your money or groups money in an envelope, to help maintain social distancing and limiting cross contamination)
- The scorer to place the envelope in the competition box next to the computer at the time of entering scores.
- Flag stick and foam to remain in hole at all times.
- Ball must be ‘holed’ out.
- Ball in bunkers played as it lies or can be lifted and placed within 6 inches of original place no nearer the hole, sand cannot be smoothed or touched other than placing the ball (see new local rule).
- Remaining rules of golf apply.
Members are encouraged to register with HowDidiDo.com which maintains details of players handicaps along with results and scores of qualifying competitions which will resume at St Bees Golf Club.
Members of St Bees Golf Club can register with England Golf to access and view your individual handicap information by visiting the YourEnglandGolf page www.englandgolf.org/members and log on using your email and password. If you have not already registered you can do so at the same page, there is no cost for registering.
Your CDH (Central Database of Handicaps) card is your proof of your handicap. Whether you are playing at an open competition at a course local to you, or even if you are travelling across the country to play fantastic courses further afield. Your CDH card is your link to your handicap record.
- You can download your CDH card for FREE by becoming a member of England Golf
- Your CDH card allows competition organisers to view your up to date Official CONGU handicap
- Your CDH card is official proof of your handicap
- Your CDH card can be used at away clubs all over England to prove your handicap
- Your CDH card is personalised to you with your name and unique CDH number
How to get a Handicap:
To get a Handicap you must hand in 3 * 18 Hole Scorecards or 6 * 9 Hole Scorecards or a mixture of both, having played with someone who already has a handicap. For a scorecard to qualify for Handicap purposes, the player MUST play from the MENS/LADIES competition tees (Men/Junior Men = White & Ladies/Junior Ladies = Red). If you do not know anyone who has a handicap please CONTACT us and we will help arrange this for you.
If you have any queries/questions please do not hesitate to CONTACT us.